USAF Wife

sleeverinKC
on 10/14/11 3:54 am
I have a question for you.  I remember that you had posted one time what your diet was during the losing phase, you ate pretty much the same thing everyday!  I was wondering if I could get that from you.  I am getting so burnt out of portein shakes and I remember you saying you couldn't have the protein shakes! 

Thanks in advance!
My Journey to a HEALTHY Mom, Wife, Sister, Daughter, and Friend!!   

USAF Wife
on 10/14/11 5:59 am
Hey there. . . I low carbed it by eating meat, cheese, eggs, greek yogurt for the most part.

Breakfast was typically an egg(poached because scrambled didn't work), with a chunk of cheese

Lunch was some sort of chicken/tuna/egg salad mixed with greek yogurt and some ranch dressing(dry packet for flavor) or dijon mustard

Late lunch was deli meat with cream cheese, or cheese chunk

Dinner was whatever meat and a tiny portion of the green veggie I served my family.

I flavor things with heavy seasoning like creole/cajun, lemon pepper, garlic pepper, and various other spices to break up the monotony of my meals.

It was super boring, but trying to get creative in the kitchen. I used allrecipes.com for recipes. Anything that called for sour cream got greek yogurt to increase protein counts. 

I hope that helps! ! !
Band to VSG revision: June 3, 2009
SW 270lbs GW 150lbs CW Losing Pregancy Weight Maintenance goal W 125-130lbs

sleeverinKC
on 10/14/11 7:33 am
This is perfect, thank you!  I'm hoping to ween off of the protein shake in the morning, I'm so over it but always feel like I have to have it to meet my protein goals!  Thanks again!
My Journey to a HEALTHY Mom, Wife, Sister, Daughter, and Friend!!   

Most Active