Finally some movement! GFY NUT

stacezoe
on 11/10/11 10:38 pm
ok, so for anyone who has followed me at all I am president of the slow losers club, which I was embrasing and trying to stay possitive until my 2 month follow up with my NUT when I walked out on her after she berated me for get this, drinking protein shakes, told me that was the reason I wasn't losing and to stop listening to you all, and just eat 3 meals 5 hours a part every day and I would lose. Oh and to get 25 grams per meal of protein...hello I can't eat any more than a 3-4 oz at a time more like 2.5 if its dense... But ok i'll try it well 3 weeks later I was the same weight...256 every day...

SO I decided to go back to basics this week and eat every 3 hours my measured 2-3 oz of protein and get in all my water and yes add back in my 140 calorie protein shake! Guess what, this week I have lost 5.8 lbs!!!!!!!! The only week I've lost anything in the last 3 weeks since my apt!

So I say to my dirty ***** of a NUT GFY!!!!!!!!!! (GO F YOURSELF) I am listening to my OH family and friends and will NEVER EVER EVER accept an apointment with someone who obviously does not know how to address people and has no idea how to deal with VSG patients.

Thanks to all of you for your continued support, advice and inspiration

P.S I bought and zipped size 17 JUNIOR jeans!

Stacey
 Inspiration move me brightly...Grateful Dead Terapin Station
  HW 286 SW 279 CW 231 40y/o 5'10  Month 1-17, 2-7#, 3- 7#, 4-3#,5-3#      
tillmadd
on 11/10/11 11:29 pm - WI
 You Go Girl! I am a firm believer in the fact that I know my body better than anyone else. Hooray to walking out on your NUT. Trust those who know better do to personal experience. i hope your journey continues to reap benefits. By the way I have new size 18 jeans hanging in my closet i was sleeved 11/7/11 at a size 22 so hopefully I will wear them on New Year's DAY!!!
HW 314    SW 297 Thanks for the season Packers! 15-2!!
**CW 234 month 1-23 month 2-14 month 3-13 month 4-11 

stacezoe
on 11/10/11 11:36 pm
I was a very tight 20 when i started and now 18s fall off! So your goal is very attainable, make sure you try them every week or you'll blow right by them one day! I bought 19's only 2 weeks ago and i have to wear a belt (I bought a belt) to keep them up now and they were kinda snug when i bought them.
 Inspiration move me brightly...Grateful Dead Terapin Station
  HW 286 SW 279 CW 231 40y/o 5'10  Month 1-17, 2-7#, 3- 7#, 4-3#,5-3#      
(deactivated member)
on 11/11/11 12:25 am - WV

Hang in there...I read somewhere that a stall is  the body's way to readjust to what you have already lost and it will pick back up where it left off.  With that I also want to congratulate you on what you have already accomplished....Keep up the good work and thanks for the inspiration!

Paula

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 81 views