3 pnds from Onderland!

sheluvs2luv
on 11/30/11 1:27 am
 Whats up everybody its been a min since I been on here! I hope all of you sleevers are doing great and hangin in there! I have been good... I am 12 weeks post op and so far I am down 30 pnds so far!! 232 was my highest so that means I am 3 pnds from ONDERLAND. Now although I am happy to report that I did not gain any weight over Thanksgiving... I havent lost any either! Onderland has been dangling infront of me like a carrot in front of a horse for 2weeks.. but I', not gonna beat myself up ------>   I am going to buckle down and get to my destination. I have come to terms that i am a slow loser but I want to hit this goal before Christmas! Do you guys think I can do it?? Whish me luck!    
faylavi
on 11/30/11 2:46 am - Laurel, MD
Me too.  I am 203 again this morning, despite raking and bagging 22+ bags of leaves and other cardio and increases potein.  I planned on getting to 199 by Dec 1st. Doesnt look like I will make it.

I am trying to decide what to reward my self with when I get there

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

46yrs old  5'4'' HW 306  AW  288  SW 276 CW 192  205                                                  Next goal <199     

howarli
on 11/30/11 2:47 am - MD
you can do this............I just wish I could see the scale move daily or even every couple of days.  I usually go thru the whole week and then over the weekend I lose.  Last monday I was 252 this Monday 250, and as of yesterday back to 252.  This is so crazy, no I'm so crazy for getting on that freaking scale everyday.

faylavi
on 11/30/11 2:55 am - Laurel, MD
You are not alone...I weigh EVERYDAY, like its my religion

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

46yrs old  5'4'' HW 306  AW  288  SW 276 CW 192  205                                                  Next goal <199     

sheluvs2luv
on 12/1/11 8:04 am
yes ladies I call it the scale games! If we let the scale games get to us we will go CRAZY! I was told to eat more protein, and water wich I'm still having trouble getting in. I'm only at about 700-800 calories a day. How about you guys?
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 82 views