55.5 more hours

Shelbean6
on 12/10/11 2:12 pm - TX
Yep..that's it until I change my life forever. Still seems somewhat surreal but I can't wait...Any last minute tips or bits advice? When I get off work in the morning, I'll pack my bags and do some last minute house cleaning before driving up to Dallas to start my pre-op. The only thing I haven't bought yet is vitamins, figure I'll wait to talk to the dietician and the Dr before I spend all that money. Wish me luck!!!

prevsgcrys
on 12/10/11 3:15 pm - OH
good luck, i am having surgery monday...i am so excited...i really dont have any tips..as i havent been there done that yet...just wanted to say good luck
(deactivated member)
on 12/11/11 12:42 am
Another sleeve sister/brother. There are 6 of us having surgery on 12/12 I believe
(deactivated member)
on 12/10/11 4:07 pm
Good luck! I'm so glad I listened to everyone and brought lip balm. Lip balm and my phone was all I needed in the hospital. The hospital gave me everything else - toothbrush, toothpaste, mouth wash, slipper-bootie things. I was only in two days, so that was enough for me. I was too groggy to read, never watched an entire show on the TV. Really all I did was sip, sleep and get up to walk every 4 hours.
Julia HasHerLifeNow
on 12/10/11 6:23 pm
VSG on 10/09/12
Best of luck!!!!!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com 5ft0; highest weight 222; surgery weight 208; current weight 120

ducie77
on 12/11/11 7:03 am - TX
Good luck! You are my new sleeve sister! 
Trust And Believe That God Never Fails!        
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 91 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 311 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 361 views