Work after surgery!!!

Trob1977
on 12/13/11 10:57 pm - Jacksonville, FL
VSG on 04/03/12
I was wondering how long will I expect to be off work after surgery?  I have a desk job with no lifting what so ever.

cabcab
on 12/14/11 12:05 am
VSG on 01/06/11 with
I think it's different for everyone.  I would plan at the very least a week, two would be better.  And see if you can go back for half-days before returing to full ones.  I know with my first few days back by mid-day I was really tired.  If you are not ready by your scheduled return date, take more time.  You shouldn't push yourself because your body is recovering from substantial surgery and changes.

Best wishes to you!
    HW: 335.  SW: 318.  CW: 161.0.  Height 5'8.  Age 43.

George B.
on 12/14/11 12:34 am - Miami, FL
Generally people take off a week or two. Post-op you will tire easily so even a desk job can be taxing.

Jessica30
on 12/14/11 1:37 am
i had surgery on wednesday , went back to work monday. I have a desk job with no lifting. I was fine. I started working full days immediately and even stayed later a few nights...
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 95 views