Hospital last night about my tummy tuck.

Valerie K.
on 12/18/11 12:06 am - Dearborn, MI
 I was in the hospital last night. Friday night my abdomen hurt I was getting spasems all over it. But did not pay attention thought it would go away. Well last night at 9 pm it was so bad I called my surgeon and he told me to go to the hospital. If it was nothing at least they could give me something for the pain. I was having problems breathing because it hurt.

They found nothing after some testing and gave me pain medication and sent me home. I was told to go see my surgeon Tuesday but I think I will just go to work. 

I thing this is just some kind of weird thing I will be living with. Just like my spasems I get some times when I eat after my VSG. 

My surgeon gave me the tool. Now it is up to me to use it right.

(deactivated member)
on 12/18/11 12:09 am
Valerie K.
on 12/18/11 12:16 am - Dearborn, MI
 Last night I called my surgeon he called me back at 10 pm I felt so bad. He is out of town with his family I could here them in the back ground. When talking to him he did not think it was from my tuck but he wanted me to go to the hospital so they could break the cramping cycle with the pain medication which they did.

I still have the cramping on and off now. I just do not want to bother my surgeon if he is not seeing people next week. I do not want him coming to the office to just see me over something he will have no idea about. He spends the last two weeks in December with his family. I feel stupid for bothering him over nothing.

My surgeon gave me the tool. Now it is up to me to use it right.

(deactivated member)
on 12/18/11 12:56 am
Davis205
on 12/18/11 12:32 am
Hope you get to feeling better.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 92 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 314 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op