Sad....I think or maybe letting off steam

julesGA
on 1/3/12 2:17 am - Brunswick, GA
At what point can you start eating more solid food?  You will find it isn't all that difficult to get your protein in when you can eat a wide variety of foods.  

Have you tried any ready-to-drink proteins or are you only using the powder?   I prefer the ready made ones, they are smoother and just taste better..  Also, try drinking the protein with a straw, it really helps! 

You have GOT to find a way to get in your protein.  You may have suck it up and deal for a while, but you have to do it.  Your health and loss with suffer if you don't. 

kimbethin
on 1/3/12 3:41 am - CA
At your stage I added unflavored protein powder to Yogurt,  sugar free pudding, cream soups and applesauce.  It seems like a chore, but do it.  You need it to stay healthy and for better weight loss.  I hate eggs too, so the powder really helps me meet my minimums.  I still use it in yogurt.  When you first start to use it, it helps to mix it away from your face, I didn't like the smell, but I don't notice it at all now.  At 5 weeks it can feel like 'What have I DONE?"  You really can do this, don't give the haters a second thought, just do your best to get your protein and water in every day and do some light exercise daily at this point.  At 5 weeks I walked for 30 minutes twice a day.  I didn't worry about speed or distance, just walked.  If the weather is bad go to the mall or try a walk away the pounds dvd.  Mine was $9.99 at walmart.  Good luck!  You can do it!!

putting one foot in front of the other...        
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 95 views