ON TRACK!!

Miluska32
on 1/17/12 3:33 am - NJ

I am glad to report that I am on track with my vitamins and workouts!!  I had previously posted that I was not on track and was bashed by some because I wasn't taking my vitamins.  I had also posted that I was drinking alcohol.  I also got called and alcoholic so to clarify maybe it was how I posted my comment.  I am not an alcoholic.  What I meant was I have been sipping on a wine at social functions and was feeling down on myself for not working out and taking my vitamins as indicated by my doctor.   I don't follow a strict diet as some people do but I do balance my meal with protein and greens. 

After reading peoples post I was feeling like I was failing because I wasn't calculating everything I ate and writing everything down and scheduling my vitamins and workouts religiously as many people were posting.

This process has come to me quite easier then I anticipated it to be to be frank.  I thought I would suffer while watching my friends and family eat.  Thus far I have had to difficult eating anything even early on in my process.  I spoke to my doctor and he advised me that everyone is different while some are on liquids for a full two weeks others will only be on liquids for a few days or a week. 

I just want to tell anyone out there who was feeling like me that this SLEEVE will be a different process for everyone and you have to find what works for you while keeping yourself healthy and happy!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 75 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 275 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 331 views