I would like to say THANK YOU

woon
on 1/24/12 2:51 am - WV

I would like to say THANK YOU to:  Frisco,  Elina, Jimbo, USAFwife, Jennchap, Stillfawn,  BigJohn, SuperRN, brownblonde, Brandylynn, MiniMeNow, Jo, and many more of the vets. When I saw a post by these members I was quick to pay attention. I knew that the info I would receive would help educate me in this process.  I have personally never met or talked to any one who has had the VSG, so I have really relied on this board for guidance.

My surgery was 1/10/12. I am 2 weeks out today, and I feel great.  I know I was ready and I know it was because of the info I gained through this board.  I respect the real straight forward advice given from those mentioned above. I rarely post but I read from this site daily.  But if I ever post a question like …".Should I melt my chocolate chips before I pour  them over my mashed potatoes?" I hope you are still around keeping it real with straight forward answers and advice.  Oh by the way… I have lost 15 lbs post- op and 10 pre-op .

Thanks to all who share on this board, you have helped me change my life.
vocalcoach
on 1/24/12 2:53 am - MD
Hooray!  Congrats on your surgery and weight loss!!

RyanJS
on 1/24/12 2:56 am - CA
VSG on 02/21/12 with
Congrats on your success... I go into surgery on the 31st which is next Tuesday. I like that people on OH encourage people to stay on track. The tool is only as good as it is being used.

Once again congrats and keep us all posted on your progress.

Heaviest Weight: 330 Goal Weight: 175 Current Weight: 150
"Hit Goal in 3 1/2 Months!!!"
"Nothing is impossible. The word itself says I'M POSSIBLE!!!"
"No one said it was going to be easy, but it will definitely be worth it"

Stronger1
on 1/24/12 3:08 am - Charlotte, NC
Congrats on your surgery!!

felicity2u
on 1/24/12 3:08 am - LA
Congratulation on making the best decision of your life! You will do wonderfully!

If you fear nothing, then you love nothing. If you love nothing, what joy can there be in life?
                       VSG-3/3/2011 HW-308 SW-298 CW-152 GW-160
                                                156LBS. LOST

BigJohn78
on 1/24/12 3:24 am - Spring, TX
VSG on 10/01/10 with
Congratulations on having your surgery!!
You are in for a heck of a ride, enjoy it and keep up the good work!
If you have any questions along the way don't hesitate to ask.

John

HW:340lbs.  SW:310lbs.  GW:220lbs.  CW:190lbs.  WL:150lbs.
                        Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                     http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

***WWAD***

bigmama3
on 1/24/12 3:41 am
…".Should I melt my chocolate chips before I pour  them over my mashed potatoes?"

Let me answer this question for you now...you never melt chocolate chips over mashed potatoes; melted chocolate only goes on baked potatoes.

Best of luck.

CW - 125 (20 lbs. below goal)

woon
on 1/24/12 4:41 am - WV
LOL Too Funny!!!
PrettyEyes_41
on 1/24/12 3:47 am - MS
VSG on 06/12/12
May I say two things, first congratulations on your sleeve and success so far, you're doing awesome!!!! Second I would like to agree with your post 100%. I am still in month 4 of my 6 month preop mandated diet and have already learned so much that I'm drastically changing my eating habits now so that they'll already be in place by the time I get my sleeve. Thanks only to the great people here! Between this VSG forum and myfitnesspal, with everyones encouragement and help I have no doubt I'll be a success and anxiously await my time, due to all of you, the fear is no longer a factor!!!

Gale
Jennchap
on 1/24/12 5:13 am - CA
 Way to go baby! Enjoy the ride it goes so fast! I'll be 1 year this Friday, it's so surreal. If you ever need anything hit me up. I haven't been on as much but life is starting to slow down so I should be on more. You can also find me on fb under the email [email protected].
Lots of love and protein! 
HW 275   SW 229   CW 136 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 90 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 308 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 355 views