What a day!

carrierae
on 1/30/12 2:18 am - WA
Hopped on the scale this morning hoping to lose a pound or two...but didnt realize what that would mean.

Today I have lost a total of 50lbs from surgery.

Today I have lost over 70 lbs (71 total) including my pre op diet.

Today I am under 100 lbs from goal (99 lbs)

I am now 1lb away from my wedding weight. I must say it is pretty interesting to see my body now vs. then. My sizes were smaller then. With all the weight gain and having a child 263 is not what 263 used to be.

I am 9lbs away from my lowest weight since 2002 which is what I consider the year my life really began. That was the year I got engaged and my family started.

My goal that I set for myself at the beginning of this month (month 3) was to hit 254 which is that magic # for me. I am 9lbs away and 23 days. I am going to cru****!

Carrie   HW: 334/Preop Appt W: 328/SW: 313/CW: 2  
preop: -21lbs, month 1: -28lbs, month 2: -16lbs, month 3: -18lbs, month 4: -11lbs,
month 5: -11lbs, month 6: -7lbs, ...all the way down. NOTE: after slacking I got back on track in Nov (month 12) and have lost 16lbs so far!

mrsfloflo
on 1/30/12 2:28 am - Grand Prairie, TX
What an awesome day for you. So great you took the time to take in the numbers. Although it's not all about the scale - SVs are important and celebratory part of journey (at least for me they were).

Kudos to you!
"Enjoying my life and the confidence to experience more!
My support system: God, my husband, my family and wonderful friends!! I am so richly blessed and God is a God of second chances and this is one He has blessed me with and I'm not taking it for granted!!! Yeah

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 389 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 421 views