So close....

Everchanging
on 1/31/12 12:03 am - NY
VSG on 03/13/12
Good Morning all my sleevers,Newbies and veterans....
Well I'm getting super close to my date.As most of you know that i had to start my 6 months over because my original PCP screwed me over and i was mad because i wouldn't be able to have my surgery in Sept...I was mad at first because i wanted it so bad,However I'm the type of person that believe that everything happens for a reason.Here i am just finished my 5th month on Monday with my new PCP that i truly love.He is so sweet but firm with me at the same time and he is young,So its really easy to talk to him.December was my 4Th month and i gained 5.2 pounds and he chewed me a new one,I left his office feeling bad and like i had disappointed him.So i vowed to myself that i would work even harder to make sure that i show him and myself that i could do it,So yesterday was my appointemnt and when i got on the scale i was down 10.2 pounds i could not freaking believe it,I lost the 5.2 that i gained plus another five.He was beyond thrill that he couldnt say anything,Next month is my last and final month with him and then its time to submit my paper to the INS and before i know it my turn to be on the loser bench will be here.This has been a long and emotional journey but along they way i've learned even more about this surgery and i've learned more about myself.Like i've truly learn to stop when im full and thats the most important thing that i could have learned.I want to thank all my sleever for the continued support.
Pam

I'm on a Everchanging journey.       

Paige V.
on 1/31/12 12:42 am - Gainesville, FL
yay! How exciting!!! Cannot wait to see you on the losers bench!

visit my blog at www.thenursemommy.com!
start weight-288 pre-op -5lbs month 1-23lbs month2-14lbs month 3-minus 13lbs month4-minus 12lbs month5-13lbs month 6-8lbs   GOAL-21months out after having a post-WLS baby!

Everchanging
on 1/31/12 1:00 am - NY
VSG on 03/13/12
Thank you so much,I can't wait to be on the loser bench.
want2beslim38
on 1/31/12 12:46 am
VSG on 01/23/12 with
 Congratulations on the start of your journey...the time will fly by...wishing you much success...
Everchanging
on 1/31/12 1:01 am - NY
VSG on 03/13/12
Yea, I've been on it for a while i can now start seeing the light.
anninva
on 1/31/12 12:47 am - Arlington, VA
VSG on 01/10/11 with
Wow on the 10 lbs!!!!  You're going to get there, i just know it!  you've persevered through so much!  we'll be making space on the loser's bench for you in no time!!!! 

Ann             LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat           

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Everchanging
on 1/31/12 1:02 am - NY
VSG on 03/13/12
Thank you Anninva,Yea i'm still shock about the ten pounds,Thats the most that ive lost in a while,Hopefully i'll lose another ten pounds this month.
mawmawpenny
on 1/31/12 2:49 am - LA
Congratulations Pam!!!!  How exciting to see things moving in the right direction. Wishing you the best. Keep us posted.

Penny
Everchanging
on 1/31/12 5:19 am - NY
VSG on 03/13/12
Thank you Penny,I'm excited too.I can't believe how fast the months went by already.
NIQAABI
on 1/31/12 2:53 am
Congrats..I thought about you last week ...keep us the great work!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 127 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 364 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 409 views