Waiting for Medicare - Getting Depressed

horselovenlady
on 2/5/12 8:31 am
VSG on 04/15/13
I am so getting depressed waiting for Medicare to approve the VSG.  This coming week I am going to really work on getting back on track even if it's eating mushies and drinking protein drinks, cause everything else hurts with this band. Gaining all my weight back just ****** me off. Yes it had some to do with the failure of the band, but I had a pitty party and let myself eat wrong.  I have to get my depression out of this gutter and get my big girl panties on and get back on track the best I can.

Asking for some support - Thanks for listening.

"Make good choices right now. Discipline doesn't always feel good but later on it yields a harvest in our lives if we make right choices." ~ Joyce Meyer ~

LB 7/2008 LB Removed 2/2012  HW:225  LW:165

Sleeve Date 4/15/2013 / HW:240  SW:228  CW:165  GW:140  HT: 5'2"

Hislady
on 2/5/12 8:59 am - Vancouver, WA
Hi hon, don't let your depression get to you, just keep plugging along. Please know you aren't alone there are many of us in the same boat! Come visit us on the failed band forum and feel free to PM me if you ever want to vent. I'm in the same spot stuck with a useless band that I finally had emptied. Now just waiting and hoping medicare will OK the sleeve soon. I'm actually doing better empty because I can eat healthier foods now like real protein and veggies. There are alot of us stuck with useless crap bands so join the group and we will eventuelly all get what we need!
horselovenlady
on 2/5/12 9:25 am
VSG on 04/15/13
Thank you. Yes I am on Failed Band Forum. I to have a completely empty band but still having problems with good proteins getting stuck or coming up. It's terrible looking at food and being scared to eat not knowing if it is going to cause pain and much easier eating and bad foods that slide right down.

"Make good choices right now. Discipline doesn't always feel good but later on it yields a harvest in our lives if we make right choices." ~ Joyce Meyer ~

LB 7/2008 LB Removed 2/2012  HW:225  LW:165

Sleeve Date 4/15/2013 / HW:240  SW:228  CW:165  GW:140  HT: 5'2"