So close yet so far away..Frustrating.

Keelan
on 2/26/12 4:32 am

So I can make this a long drawn out story but I won't. Summary, I had sleeve surgery 17 months ago, to date I have lost 114 pounds and I feel lost, stuck and frustrated. I'm stuck at the weight I am and have been stalling for a long time now. I want so badly to reach my goal which was initially 140 but since revised to 150.
Anyway It seems like no matter what I try I can't achieve my goal, I range between a 3 pounds up then down range. I still struggle with getting my liquids in, if I eat I can't drink and vise versa so I know fluids is an issue but it also has been since surgery so it's nothing new. I can eat just about anything but have to watch it as well cause i have gall bladder issues.
I guess I'm hoping that when someone reads this they will see their selves in my store and offer any suggestion as to what may help me get to where I want to be.
Thanks in Advance.
Kee.

HW:274  SW:238  CW: 150.0  1St goal: 199.8  2nd goal:174 (100 pound lost)
My Persoanl Goal: (HIgh)150 (Low)140

1st goal acheived December 27th/2010. 1 week after my 3rd month surgery anniversary.
2nd goal acheived June 4th/2011. 2 weeks after my 8th Month Surgiversary

Gall Bladder surgery April 12,2012

You can either believe it will happen.....or believe it won't.  Both are self fulfilled prophesies. For Me it has happened.  My Surgery was September 21/2010

katier825
on 2/26/12 6:08 am
Do you track your intake? It's possible you have varied from the plan and may not be getting the right proportions of protein/carbs/fluids, etc. I'd start with that and see if there is an obvious place to make a change. Is there a reason you can't drink the right quantity of fluids? I try to always have a drink nearby so that I'm more likely to have enough. You can do it! It just might take a little readjustment to your routine. Hang in there!
melz1974
on 2/26/12 2:43 pm
VSG on 07/10/12

I'm still so new here...I wish I could give some suggestions that would help.  Instead, I wanna give a great big "AttaGirl" for all the weight you have lost!!  It's inspirational!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 61 views