PICS!!! 5 month post op...nearly 90lbs lost.

VegasLAbound
on 3/8/12 12:22 am - Cleveland, OH

Well an update.. I have lost nearly 90lbs and I've reached my first goal to be under 250lbs. I am elated...stalls are awful and I have had two. My first stall was at 3 weeks post op and the second stall was at almost  4 months post op and both lasted 5 weeks. I am doing well and I do dump and its the worst feeling, its only happened twice because of the holidays and never again. I have been following the calorie restriction more than the carb restriction although I limit carbs to under 50 grams on most days but calories are more important and that seems to be working for me, The loose skin is sickening already.  So I'm still working really hard to keep my head in check but so far what an amazing ride.

I forgot to tell you guys that Dr. Saber uses the Spider and I have no incisions everything was done from my belly button. Its amazing.

Kevin H.
on 3/8/12 12:29 am - Baltimore, MD
VSG on 02/06/12
 You look great!  You should be quite proud :)  Great job!

sunnymicki
on 3/8/12 12:30 am
WoW!  You are doing an awesome job!  I remember how frustrated you were during your stall, but look how far you've come - way to persevere!!!

5'9" All weight lost post-op. Goal weight determined by body composition testing.

ready2sleeve
on 3/8/12 12:33 am - CA
Hey Miss Lady,

You look great keep up the good work!!!!

Carla

Pre-op: 320, SW: 298, CW 194,  Doctors goal 180,  My GW 160   
(deactivated member)
on 3/8/12 12:33 am - dubai, United Arab Emirates
 U  look amazing keep it up :)
onemoretry
on 3/8/12 12:44 am - GA
VSG on 03/21/12
I am so happy to see your post this morning. You are doing GREAT!  My surgery is in 13 days and I keep asking myself if this is going to work for me. I also remember how upset you were about those stalls.

I started my pre-op (low carb) the day after I found out I was approved for surgery, that was 2 weeks ago. I have lost 6 pounds, but the scale has not moved at all since last Thursday. I know that 6lbs is a good amount of weight for 2 weeks but I want more. I want to lose 16 by the time I go into surgery, that will leave me and even 100 to lose after surgery. I think I am going to have my husband hide the scale from me. I am hoping that will help calm my nerves and keep me from losing my mind over a stall later.

Again, you look great! Wishing you continued success and nothing but the best.
HT: 5'4"      HW: 251  SW: 237  CW: 172 GW: 135 
LilySlim Weight loss tickers
"You can control how much water you drink, how much protein/carbs/cals you consume, and how much you exercise. FOCUS on those and not the scale, because no matter how hard we try, we do not control the scale." ~  acbbrown

Happy966
on 3/8/12 12:55 am

You look fantastic!!  You are doing so well.  It's not worth worry about the skin.  Is what it is, and better loose than filled with FAT.  My goodness you're really rocking it!!

:) Happy

53 yrs old, 5'6" HW: 293 ConsW: 273 SW: 263 CW: 206

Rosemary1031
on 3/8/12 12:55 am - Chula Vista, CA
VSG on 02/06/12

Your post has made my day, and I'm even getting a lil teary here. I'm at my 3 week stall and having many fears and doubts. Your success is inspiring, motivating, and it gives me hope that there are 90 lbs for ME to lose yet!

Thank you, and congratulations on your success. You look amazing :)

smbergie200
on 3/8/12 1:03 am - Naples, FL
Look at those sexy curves! Better get a baseball bat to beat the men away. Just please don't hit me too hard with it.

Plastics - Extended Tummy Tuck - February 6th 2013

SuzanneR
on 3/8/12 1:33 am - Randolph, NJ
Congratulations on all of your hard work to achieve this amazing goal!! You look fabulous!!!!!!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 70 views