I made it!

FindingFit
on 3/17/12 6:23 am - WA
 Hi everyone, I made it through surgery! I a, actually not felling too bad. I had it at a one day surgical center and was back at my hotel 5hours later. I had some nausea and a lot of gas pains yesterday.  My husband has made a wonderful nurse. I have been walking the halls in the hotel and getting in as much fluid as I am able. The pain medicine is kicking my butt. As soon as I take it I go to sleep. At this point my pain is very manageable but I am afraid of not taking the medicine yet even if it tastes super foul  I hope the rest of you that were sleeved this week feel okay to!

Jaybee766
on 3/17/12 6:44 am - Silver Spring, MD
VSG on 02/27/12 with
Yay! Congrats. Rest, sip, walk, sip and repeat. 
Woohoo - you're on your way.
Jeanne 

Height 5'7"   HW: 314     SW: 293

Shagdoll
on 3/17/12 8:33 am
Congratulations on being sleeved! Keep us posted on your journey. BTW, Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!
firefly2000
on 3/17/12 1:39 pm - NJ
VSG on 03/20/12
 Glad to hear that surgery went well! Keep us posted!
Lesley
sleevegirl
on 3/17/12 1:55 pm - Austin, TX
Take the meds on a schedule for at least the first few days. If it hits, it's hard to get back in front of it... I would just stay on top if it for the first few days. Seriously. I made the mistake of thinking, "Oh, I'm good now" the first day home and it took a few doses to get my pain back under control.

MY opinion only.

Candy from Austin, TX  |   Website  |  MyFitnessPal  |  My OH Blog

5'6" / HW 375 / SW 355 / CW 150 / Maintaining 155-159 - Goal Reached! 225 Pounds Lost

Most Active