New to the group

anewme88
on 3/25/12 5:11 am - NC
Just wanted to say "hello". I am new to the group. It was mentioned as I was trying to find info and ppl who have had the sleeve surgery on daily strength website. :)  I am sure that I will find much needed info. on this site just as I did the other and I am hoping to meet new friends that can help me along this journey.

I am in the process of waiting for this surgery to be scheduled. Looking to be sometime this summer. I go back to the nutrionist the 2nd week of April. I am excited about that and can't wait to see how it goes. First time around wasn't that great, not enough water, not enough vegetables but the protein was good :)  So there was good and bad.

Anyway, enough of my rambling, just wanted to drop in and say hello

Daytra
BeatrizS1974
on 3/25/12 6:38 am
 Hi and welcome!  This place is awesome and so are the members!

Marabell
on 3/25/12 8:44 am
VSG on 06/07/12
Welcome! I have learned a great deal in this forum. There are wonderful, generous people here that will gladly help you with anything they can.

Hang in there thru the approval/scheduling process....I am pretty much right there with you....I have competed all of my tests, etc. now waiting to hear those lovely words, "Insurance approved!".

Much luck and well wishes to you Daytra!!    

Jack_Fabulous
on 3/25/12 11:20 am - VA
VSG on 02/16/12
This is a very exciting time for you!  Welcome.  I live by this web site.  There are great people here.

1dayatatyme
on 3/25/12 12:52 pm - CA
I am new here as well and will be having my surgery on 4/9. Hope to learn a lot from the ones that have traveled this road before me.
InnerMe
on 3/25/12 4:24 pm
Welcome!!
 Heather

54 lbs lost pre-op, VSG 3/16/12   
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 78 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 291 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op