Annoyed

Tac211
on 3/30/12 1:36 pm - NJ
My surgery date is set for Aprill 11th called the docters office to check on and insurance and was informed that they are missing letter from my PCD. So I  call my PCD and was  informed that she is now going to want me to redo  EKG and blood test plus a stress test to give me a release. This was all done now she is saying she likes to see you two weeks before sugery and retest before signing letter. Now this is the kicker I had a date for July 5th of 2011 and changed jobs for a better one so I had to redo all testing for the second time.

This is where it gets even worse the new job (with the state) that I changed to for the better mind u has now said they will be having a LAYOFF  so informed the doctors office and was told they would stay ontop of my paper work to get it through before LAYOFF happens well guess what  my insurance ajuster at the doctors  has left for another job and now no one seems to know what is going on. Just wanted to vent feel like I am going to SPAZZ OUT » » Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy Forum (VSG) » Message Board

Subject *
Title Image [ none ]
Message You are currently using the Editor
Want to insert images into this post?

ELevyNJ
on 3/30/12 2:59 pm - NJ
I am so sorry you are going through this. (((HUGS))))
debk21
on 3/30/12 11:06 pm - Mansfield, TX
Well you just have more problems than a math teacher!  I'm so sorry you're having to jump thru all these insurance hoops and your PCP too.  That really bites!  Makes me even more appreciative that I did this as a self pay patient (because insurance didn't cover ANY bariatrics)...(((Hugs))) to you and keep the faith honey!!!

Deb

Goal Reached in 12.5 Months
HW: 274   Pre-OpW: 266   SW: 254   CW: 125  GW: 145

You must permanently change your lifestyle if you want your weight loss to be permanent. You can do it!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 101 views