Got brave and took measurments!!

J-Nice
on 4/21/12 1:59 pm - Arvada, CO
So I am 6 wks post op on Monday. I hit the dreaded 3 wk stall right on schedule. Was not prepared for that so it caused me to be very disapointed. I took the advise of others on here and have stayed off the scale and just followed my plan. I have heard that when the scale stops moving, inches may still be coming off. So I bit the bullet and measured myself today. I lost inches in my arms and legs. However my excitement set in when I saw that I lost 4 inches off my waist and 4 1/2 inches on my hips. Now no matter what the scale reads at Mondays appt., I feel great!!
Erica A.
on 4/21/12 2:03 pm - KY
 Thats awesome! Keep up the good work!
k33
on 4/21/12 6:15 pm - CA
hi I am pre op but took my measurements to remind myself on my journey where I came from. I am not shy to say my waist was over 40 inches. When I read that number I flashed back to the first time I was ashamed of my body. In seventh grade sewing class we were making skirts and my waist measurement was 28 inches. if only I could have had a 22 or 24 inch waist I thought my life would be perfect. the good news is today my waist measurement is only a number and not a reflection of my worth as a woman and a .ahuman being

Pkrplyr777
on 4/21/12 9:24 pm - CT
Thats great!
It always  seems so weird to lose inches when the scale is stuck but it happens.

congrats
donna
  HW/233 *  SW/212 * CW/133 *GW/132 * 100 Pounds of FAT gone FOREVER!

Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple~Dr.Suess            
Most Active