PLASTIC SURGERY!

specialone
on 5/14/12 8:57 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
VSG on 02/15/12

I GO FOR MY THREE MONTH CHECK UP TODAY, IV'E MADE UP MY MIND ABOUT PLASTIC SURGERY. I'M GOING ALL THE WAY!!!!!! LOL!!!! THE TUMMY TUCK FOR SURE AND THE BREAST LIFT I'M THINKING ABOUT BECAUSE THE GIRLS ARE HANGING A LITTLE LOW AND I'M JUST BEGINNING MY WEIGHT LOSS! LOL! MY INSURANCE WILL COVER THEM BOTH AFTER A YEAR OF MY VERTICAL SLEEVE. I AM SOOOOO LOVING THIS NEW TOOL!!!

S/W233        
angelrenee
on 5/14/12 9:26 pm - MI
How do you know your insurance will cover them?  What did you say to have them do that?

specialone
on 5/14/12 9:58 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
VSG on 02/15/12

IT DEPENDS ON WHAT YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY WILL COVER.  GIVE THEM A CALL AND THEY WILL LET YOU KNOW. ALSO TALK WITH YOUR SURGEON. MY SURGEON HAS A PLASTIC SURGEON THAT HE WORKS WITH SO I WAS ALREADY INFORMED OF THE PLASTIC SURGERY DURING MY CONSULTATION PROCESS FOR THE VERTICAL SLEEVE.

S/W233        
Thicklin
on 5/14/12 9:48 pm - TN
VSG on 04/23/12

I'm right there with ya...Its no point stepping half way lol. To the person above you can call your insurance co and inquire about plastic surgery after weight loss surgery and see what they cover. It varies for insurance to insurance.

jennygalthin n
on 5/14/12 10:29 pm
Go for it.... at the rate of my weight loss I have a while to save my money .. at this point only interested in getting my bat wings fixed.. had tummy tuck and breast reduction some years ago

specialone
on 5/14/12 11:35 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
VSG on 02/15/12
How was the tummy tuck, that's the one that worried me the most. However, I'm still going to have it done. My surgeon (bariatric doctor) says I would need a mini tummy tuck and my scaring wouldn't be bad.
    S/W233        
jennygalthin n
on 5/14/12 11:51 pm
i had full tummy tuck done in Mexico with breast reduction at same time. recovery was great received great care. Cut from hip to hip healed well with minimal scarring.

specialone
on 5/14/12 11:39 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
VSG on 02/15/12
To jennygalthin n, I'm a slow loser myself and sometimes I get a little frustrated. However, I can't think of any diet, weight loss pill, B-12 injection, slim fast, etc.... that has give me the results that I'm having with my sleeve. Your doing great, we are ROCKING OUR SLEEVE!!!!
    S/W233        
howarli
on 5/14/12 11:08 pm - MD
just curious what insurance company do you use?

specialone
on 5/14/12 11:35 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
VSG on 02/15/12

I have Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Virginia.

S/W233        
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 80 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 293 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 344 views