Need Hair Advice!!!! Please help!

Body_Freedom
on 5/22/12 3:51 am
VSG on 08/23/12
I have really thin hair and there are a few products that can help: Toppik or X-Fusion (available on Amazon) adds colored fibers to your hair and makes your hair look thick. This stuff is a miracle product and I strongly recommend you give it a try.

Good luck!

Body Freedom

"It is never too late to be w
hat you might have been."
– G. Eliot

collegefootballmom79
on 5/22/12 4:14 am - Hutto, TX
VSG on 10/05/10 with
It's something we all have to go through.  Just keep up with the protein, it will pass just like everyday gets a little better!

BreathingEasy
on 5/22/12 5:39 am - WA
VSG on 01/09/12
My hair started falling out in chunks right at three months. I've always had long thick hair that I was pretty proud of...but I figured if its gonna fall out and thin to the point of a couple bald spots I might as well cut it short. So I went and got a cute shorter hair cut and figure it's just hair and eventually it will thicken up a bit. And at least its warmer outside so I have my own personal heat vents. I wouldn't change how great I feel physically for my old curly locks. I did ask my doctors office. She said the extreme thinning is temporary, just that our bodies are going through so much right now. I don't really have a solution for you...just encouragement that it will get better.

Starting Weight: 374- Surgery Weight:338   5"4 height
(deactivated member)
on 5/22/12 5:57 am
I am a 24 year old female with alopecia. I have not had the VSG yet, I am scheduled to have it in August. However, I take biotin daily and use a shampoo and conditioner called Folicure. It works MIRACLES. I have never been able to wear my hair down until I started the biotin and folicure together. I highly recommend both! I'm hoping I don't experience hairloss post-op, but am really looking forward to surgery and a healthier life.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 389 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 421 views