myfitnesspal question exercise

AMoody
on 6/1/12 12:08 pm - Mayville, MI
VSG on 02/06/12
How can you do the exercise part of myfitness pal? I tried doing a search for zumba and came up with nothing..how can that be??? I struggle with myfitnesspal.com.. you have to retype every food, cant figure out how to keep something that  you have alot of.. grrrr!

H.W 247 L.W 170 C.W 238 G.W 145

AMoody
on 6/1/12 12:33 pm - Mayville, MI
VSG on 02/06/12
would a fitbit work for this??? Just wondering

H.W 247 L.W 170 C.W 238 G.W 145

scarlettbegonias
on 6/1/12 1:16 pm - Australia
RNY on 10/19/12
 Hey, with the foods when I go to log mine it'll have a list of foods I eat regularly underneath and I can scroll from them-they're in the serving sizes I have, I log in on my phone though not the computer so it may be different as for the exercise I have googled and added the things that haven't come up and they stayed in my exercise... I'll admit though I track all my food most of my water and hardly any exercise.good luck with it
1crazy_cat_lady
on 6/1/12 2:10 pm - Winnipeg, Canada
You don't need a fitbit but in MFP, under cardio type dancing. One of the options is aerobic and would be suitable to record zumba.

HW: 361  CW: 337.8  Goal:  To come off most of my meds

bluemems
on 6/1/12 10:33 pm - NJ
VSG on 04/30/12
I just ordered a fitbit because I thought it would help me more.  However, you log all your food in MFP, not fitbit (something I read on a FAQ) at the MFP site.  I too struggle with the food, I finally figured out how to add a vitamin section (from the computer) as I wanted to be able to track my vitamins too.  You could go to the site on your computer and check under FAQ's there might be something in there.  I need to do that myself as it does drive me crazy unless I want to eat the exact same food every single day - yuk, boring :)

katier825
on 6/1/12 10:53 pm
You can create your own entries here:
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/exercise/mine

I don't see Zumba here, but there are a lot of other helpful entries:
http://www.nutristrategy.com/caloriesburned.htm
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 269 views