June 25th Sleevers?? I am FREAKING out!!!

Madjhav12
on 6/20/12 10:46 pm - FL
VSG on 06/25/12
Helppppppppppp!!! I am totally freaking out just thinking that by this time on Monday I will be in surgery! Eeeekkkk!

"Don't lower your expectations to meet your performance. Raise your level of performance to meet your expectations."    
Pobearsam7
on 6/20/12 11:35 pm
I'm 6-27 and I'm Somewhat numb not sure how to feel though...and I'm working up until my surgery so I dont think I will be much productive now since it is less than a week away...
ace30927
on 6/20/12 11:47 pm - MD
Hi there- I just got sleeved on the 15th. I am by no far a vet, however what you are going through seems to be the normal process. I can agree with everything up here and say the gas is the worst part, however it is very manageable, at least mine was. I can tell you six days out it is something I do not regret or want to undo as of lastnight. The only thing I miss right now is sleeping normally in my bed!!! Good luck to you guys. I will be on this side routing for a speedy recovery for you both! 

springbound
on 6/21/12 12:31 am - NY
VSG on 06/27/12
I'm working too.  My productivity goes down each day I get closer to the surgery.

I'm still really nervous but I'm trying to relax a little.  Went for my pre-admission testing yesterday so now all I have to do is clean out the fridge and freezer to make room for popsicles and jello. :-)
aled1223
on 6/21/12 12:05 am
 I'm on the 25th as well and am beginning to freak out!  I've been on my 10 day preop  liquid diet for 7 days and pretty tired of it.  I guess I'm more afraid of the surgery recovery part.
LaShawna82
on 6/21/12 12:24 am
VSG on 06/26/12
My surgery is June 26th and I've been a ball of emotions the past few days! On one hand I'm so nervous and a little scared of going under the knife but on the other I'm so excited for what the future will hold! Good luck on your surgery! Soon we'll be rockin' our sleeves!!
lose4good2012
on 6/21/12 12:24 am
25th here too! I know how you are feeling! Take some deep breaths and know that we are all doing the right thing....((((hugs)))))
Jenfur
on 6/21/12 1:51 am
VSG on 06/25/12
I am right there with you.  Had my what the hell am I doing moment yesterday as you can see in my blog.  I'm also letting the guilt of sticking my wonderful husband with so much responsiblity for a little while after this.  Taking care of an 18 month old is exhausting for both of us together and me not being able to pick him up for awhile is going to suck.  We always alternate mornings on the weekend that we get up with him and who puts him down. 
My biggest thing to get over it is I just keep trying to remind myself how much life is going to change for the better after the initial discomfort and adjustments are over.

Here's to Monday!

usrgor1
on 6/21/12 2:07 am - Halethorpe, MD
My sleeve is June 28th and I have to start giving myself the shots starting Sunday. Getting nervous and questioning myself .  I think once I get pass the shots and the drain I will be okay.  Good luck to you.
Kelly-AnneH
on 6/21/12 9:25 am - Edmonton, Canada
VSG on 06/26/12
What sort of shots?

Highest 303.4, Surgery 263, Current 217.8, Goal 180

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 61 views