Best weight loss surgery center ever !!!

mizvicky
on 7/11/12 5:35 am - MO
VSG on 08/07/12
I can't even begin to tell you how wonderful I've been treated at MISH(Minimally Invasive Surgical Hospital) in Lenexa, Ks. Knowing that I am private pay, they have bent over backwards to help me arrange pre-op testing that I can pay for and have been so kind and understanding. They have even arranged for me to have a test done there at no cost so that I can get ready for my surgery.
They are truly answers to many prayers from many people on my behalf. God is truly good and so are the people at MISH. 
favrow812
on 7/11/12 6:16 am - Olathe, KS
VSG on 02/20/12

Hi!

I'm from the Kansas City area too! I've never heard of MISH but I'm glad you have had a great experience! Good luck on your journey!

There is only one success--to be able to spend your life in your own way.

mizvicky
on 7/11/12 12:51 pm - MO
VSG on 08/07/12
I found them after a lot of research and I'm so glad I did. MISH is a center of excellence and has a great reputation.  It is also called the Institute for Advanced Bariatric Surgery.  Thanks for your good wishes and same to you.
KSqtpie
on 7/11/12 9:23 am - Overland Park, KS
VSG on 07/09/12
Congrats!! I am so glad to hear you've found a local center that is top notch and is working with you. I was just sleeved at Shawnee Mission Medical Center on Monday and I had by far the most excellent care. The disposition of the staff and the comfort you have with your surgeon is so important when it comes to feeling comfortable about the decision you are making. Good luck to you! I will say that I am thoroughly impressed at how great I feel only 2 days postop. I hope for the same in your case too.
mizvicky
on 7/11/12 12:47 pm - MO
VSG on 08/07/12
Thank you so much. My daughter had her R&Y done at Shawnee Mission with Dr. Hoehn  and she also had a great experience. She will be 2 yrs out in August and has lost over 200 lbs. And yes they were very caring and so good at what they do. Best wishes to you !!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 97 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 323 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 367 views