Yes, Another Newbie

pineview01
on 7/24/12 1:42 pm - Davison, MI
My center made me get my protein for "their source".  I walked into a friends house and saw him using the same shakes.  The only difference was the name on his in black was his centers "special name"  Same exact box and product.  My friend found the same product on line.  Only they had a different name in black.

I bought from them a couple times and than they changed the packaging to make it look different.  It is now in a different box and called...Wonderslim.  So Wonderslim is the special shakes we both got from our medical centers "just for thier patients."

I thought the stuff wasn't so good..until I tried all the rest.  I think the WonderSlim/their source/special name is the best tasting of all the ones I have tried.

I also liked the ProtiDiet clear fruit flavor drinks.  Go right down and not so thick and filling.

I just placed another order.  I want to try the BariCare this time too.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

TSinNC
on 7/24/12 11:22 pm
VSG on 08/16/12
 That is pretty interesting about the "special" shakes. I think I'll try samples of the different brands, just to see if any work for me. I hear that tastes change after surgery, so I think I'll get a bunch of samples and try them after surgery before committing to a big ol' jug of something. Thanks so much for your help!

fooh.pngTina

Follow my journey at www.TinaRebooted.com  Blog, Recipes, Product Reviews, and more!

pineview01
on 7/25/12 12:06 pm - Davison, MI
Yes, they say your taste will change.  I liked the shakes better after.  Wonderslim is the shake many centers require under their names.  They have a sample pack; http://www.dietdirect.com/wonderslim-weight-loss-diet-puddin gshakes.html

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 77 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 284 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 336 views