Tylenol??

L. Matteson
on 7/25/12 9:22 am
RNY on 07/02/12
I'm having some back pain, and I was just making sure Tylenol is ok to take. My docs office is closed, so I can't call them up and ask.

moonglo82
on 7/25/12 9:31 am
VSG on 03/29/12
Tylenol is not an NSAID. NSAID's are generally what some here say their surgeons won't allow them to have. So, most here would say that their surgeons allow the tylenol.

Having said that, did your surgeon not send you home with some kind of after care packet? That kind of information should be there... and if not, most surgeons have someone answer their office phones after hours so that they can be alerted in case of an emergency. If it was me, I would try calling any numbers I have for my surgeon and see if you can reach someone, just to be sure.

Feel better!

Highest weight: 277 Starting Weight: 250  Surgery Weight: 241  Current Weight: 130

Goal Reached in 10.5 months :)

jackie79
on 7/25/12 11:23 am - st.johns, Canada
I am 5 weeks post-op and I have been taking tylenol several times...its what my surgeon suggested
tiffany07
on 7/25/12 6:04 pm - Canada
 tylonel is on my okay list, they sent me home from the hospital with tylonel 3's so i dont see there being a problem with regular tylonel, feel better 
Most Active