Energy through the roof!

morgans
on 8/6/12 5:26 am
VSG on 06/18/12
I wasn't a total slug pre-op, but the weekend would come and I really slacked off. I wanted to get things done, but just didn't have the energy.

Now, I am rarin' to go! I'm working on a massive yard clean-up, sorting through closets, cleaning out the basement. I am almost fidgety.

And I LOVE it!

I went to the gym this morning at 5:30am, then came back and took two of my dogs for a short walk. I feel a little bit like Tigger...

(deactivated member)
on 8/6/12 5:30 am
Well done!
MelinaO715
on 8/6/12 5:40 am
VSG on 09/10/12
Awesome, i hope i have the same energy when i have my sleeve done.

Italian-Princess
on 8/6/12 5:48 am - IL
VSG on 06/28/12
Hi Morgans

That's great to have that kind of energy.  I'm finding more and more of it myself.  Going to do my work out at 5 - 5:30 a.m. makes for a good start for the day.  I do about an hour there with various equipment.  I wish I could do more, but I have to be patient

It's nice to get chores done and feel like we've accomplished something.  My main job now is to organize all my sewing things -- too many machines, too much fabric.  One thing at at a time.

I'm so happy for you that you have found what seems a bottomless supply of energy.  Enjoy it! 

Happy organizing/cleaning...........remember to use some of that energy for some FUN!

Ree
stephanieplum
on 8/6/12 6:48 am
VSG on 06/27/12
 I wanna be just like you:)

morgans
on 8/6/12 6:59 am
VSG on 06/18/12
LOL! 

I have found that starting the day with some kind of workout is key. It can be a little bit of a chore actually being awake enough to drive to the gym, but once I'm there I've got my workout playlist and my routine and I just get crackin'. 

By the time I head home my heart rate has been up, my body is oxygenated and my muscles are warm and stretched. So I'm really AWAKE.

faithinme
on 8/7/12 5:30 am
My energy level has been so low since I started this pre-op process, 5 weeks ago.
I have to lose 10% of my weight by the end of week 12 ugh!

but im so happy to hear you feel so good, can wait to feel like that 

Celina
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 141 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 414 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 436 views