I'm a newbie!

vav626
on 8/17/12 11:01 am
Hello there! I just came back from a seminar on wieght-loss. I have decided ti get the sleeve and would like to hear from those of you who have had this surgery and how long ago it was. I have 2 weeks vacation the ffirst two weeks in Ocotber. I am hoping that I do not need to take more days off because, m daughter is having  baby and her due date in Nov. 4th!!! She lives in Georgia and I will be there for the birth. Any thoughts on this???  
Shagdoll
on 8/17/12 11:05 am
Hi there!!
I will be 1 year out from surgery tomorrow, yay!!!!
I have lost about 120 pounds and love my sleeve. If you do your part by sticking to your doctor's plan, drink plenty of water & exercise, you can & will reach your goal.
Congrats on your decision to go with the VSG. Good luck with everything!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Bf516
on 8/17/12 11:36 am
Welcome!

I'm a pre'op but thought I'd say hi & good luck!
SusieQ_makingithapp
en2012

on 8/17/12 12:58 pm - CA
VSG on 08/14/12
Welcome! Congrats on deciding to go with the sleeve! I just got sleeved a few days ago on the 14th! Let me just say I am so happy with my choice and I only just began! I started my journey back in November and did all the classes and weight loss that my Dr required. Felt like it was taking forever, but really it went by fast! I only have pain in the incision on my right side which is where they removed the extra stomach. I don't even need pain meds anymore. I have been up walking around with no problem. I do get sleepy during the day so I take a few cat naps.. You will love your sleeve!! Keep us posted!!

jlharrelson
on 8/17/12 6:44 pm
VSG on 07/30/12
I had the VSG surgery on July 30.  This has by far been the best decision I have ever made!  Best of luck to you vav626!!!
Most Active