OMG!! It fits, but it's too big. YAY!!

Tia M.
on 9/6/12 7:09 am - Killeen, TX
 It took me a while to really see the weight loss. My husband kept sayi g you're smaller, as well as everyone else, but even though nothing fit anymore, I just didn't see it.
Cut to me going to a dress shop to find a dress for my husbands military ball. She pulled a dress in a size 22. I put it on and it was too big. The bust was dead on, (my "girls" have stuck around for the most part) but the waist needed to be taken in. I could not believe it!!!!!! That's when I finally saw it. 

If you are having trouble seeing your progress, don't fret and keep following the program. You WILL see it. I promise.

dr_spatula
on 9/6/12 7:37 am
VSG on 07/27/12
That's fantastic!!! Great to hear about your progress and CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I bow to you regarding your weight loss!!

Tgrayer1
on 9/6/12 5:22 pm - SC
 Congratulations!! I remember that size but thank God I add dropped to a size18/20 before surgery. I'm 17 days post-op & I can already tell a difference in my clothes. I had on a dress the other day to go the doctor that was literally hanging off me. That was a good feeling, so enjoy the loser ride!
eyeseehot1
on 9/6/12 5:33 pm - FL
Thats awesome. Keep up the good work!

Tia M.
on 9/7/12 7:30 am - Killeen, TX
Thanks everyone! I am totally going to post some pics of me in the dress! This is the smallest I have been in my adult life and its feels weird, but awesome. When my husband hugs me and says he can get his arms all the way around me, it, at first, makes me mad that he wasnt able to do that before, but super happy that he can now.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 69 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 261 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 325 views