grrr .5 #'s away fom first goal.......need encouragement

AMoody
on 9/10/12 6:32 am - Mayville, MI
VSG on 02/06/12
These last 2 pounds have been coming off very slowly!!!!!!! has taken me 2 weeks and still have .5 #'s left to go. Im 7 months out as of the 6th of this month..IS there a stall around this time that I dont know about??LOL!! I liked it when I knew the stall was coming..didnt fret about it but this is driving me crazy! I HAVE NEVER MET WEIGHT GOAL in my life and want so badly to meet this one. This is only my first goal. Next goal will be for another 15#;s but untill I reach my first goal no sence worrying about my second.. Just had to vent,l trying to explain it to "normal" people dont go very well..they are like well you already lost 73 pounds  dont worry about it, but thats not the point for once in my life I want, no make that NEED to make goal and I know you guys will understand...guess I just need a little encourgament from  my OH family..

H.W 247 L.W 170 C.W 238 G.W 145

Italian-Princess
on 9/10/12 7:14 am - IL
VSG on 06/28/12
You'll reach your first goal..........half a pound to go -- you can do this!  I'm only 10 weeks out, so I don't know what it feels like to be so close to goal, but I do understand the frustrations of trying to get that next bit of weight to come off.  Maybe take a longer walk, do another 15-20 minutes exercising at the gym if you go to one?  Change things up a little bit to see if that makes a difference.

It will happened!  Normies don't get this at all, so while they are trying to be encouraging, they don't have a clue about how hard this can be. 

Keep workin' your sleeve............and let us know when you do reach that goal!

Good Luck

Ree
AMoody
on 9/10/12 9:05 am - Mayville, MI
VSG on 02/06/12
Thank you Ree for the words of encouragement, I know in my head but sometimes my ears need to hear that it'll be fine, that I CAN and will do this..

H.W 247 L.W 170 C.W 238 G.W 145

Karebare50
on 9/10/12 9:43 am - Troy, NY
Although I have about 30 lbs. to go to hit my goal, I am learning less and less to pay attention to the scale but rather to how I feel and how my clothes fit.  I know that psychologically, we want that number on the scale. But no matter what scale you buy there is bound to be a fluctuation.  YOU WILL DO THIS!!!  You have not come this far in order to NOT meet your goal.  Hang in there and be a little more patient.  I am in a mini stall myself, but I would rather be stalled at 176 lbs. than at 248 lbs., if you know what I mean!

You'll reach this and the next goal and will love yourself for it!  Keep up the good work!!!
Karebare50 Dance Like Nobody's Watching!

HW pre-surgery: 248  SW: 236

Most Active