Dr. Cirangle

Lee ~
on 9/18/12 8:33 am - CA
 Christina, throw up a pic of your beautiful self!  Good luck with your surgery!

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

christinahelena
on 9/18/12 10:55 am - CA
 Thanks Lee, don't know how to add pictures yet, will figure it out. I will be thinking of you....good luck in Mexico!! Will look forward to seeing you after and hearing about your journey. Will send my prayers and good wishes for a fast recovery! Hugs!
Lee ~
on 9/18/12 8:35 am - CA
 Lisa, what you forgot to add is how radiant you look now, how your re an exercising go getter and how life will no longer pass you by without you participating.  I'm so happy to be your friend!

cece58
on 9/18/12 9:27 am - CA
 Thank you, Lee. You have the most beautiful smile in the world. We are getting so gushy!!! I smile when ever I see your picture and you know that you totally inspire me. I am happy that you are my friend. 
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us"
Lisa

christinahelena
on 9/18/12 11:06 am - CA
 Ditto to that, Lisa , "radiant" is the perfect way to describe you. I sometimes don't think that you know you have "arrived", but you truly shine. I think that inner happiness just radiates out!
(deactivated member)
on 9/18/12 9:32 am
Group hug people, group hug.  :)
Lee ~
on 9/18/12 9:35 am - CA
 Ok! 👣 together on this path.  👯

stephintexas
on 9/18/12 9:42 am
Who paid you for this post??!? (#@)#*(%#@*)@#*

OK...sorry, I just wanted to say it before anyone else tehehe. I win.

On a serious note, I love my doctor too but don't think the food plan was as refined as it could have been/will be as he evolves in time. I think the Cirangle plan is more geared for short term success rather than long term incremental, slow success.

I think I'm going to go by his office when I'm in the Bay Area next and see if I lose weight when I walk in...LOL

lisa M.
on 9/18/12 9:54 am
You would lose more weight if you didn't walk by but went in and talked to him. Long term? Look at his stats and listen to his patients. Pay me for my admiration and testimonial to him? I will be forever indebted to him. The problem with slow success is just that. It's slow. It doesn't take advantage of the early effects of the surgery to get the best results. You win on misinformation. Tehehe.
marieh
stephintexas
on 9/18/12 10:02 am
No need to be nasty, toots, I was being facetious in the first part of my post since there is usually a whirlwind of posts claiming people are paid to post, Which I don't agree with and find funny, thus my post.

You misunderstood the tone of my post. I didn't mean that his plan isn't successful in the long term, I meant he seems to (and this is just based on what I've read) coach his patients to lose in the honeymoon while others will say "It will come off in time." If you miss the short term success of this surgery, sometimes you flat miss the success.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 179 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 451 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 475 views