NSV Awesome Show of Support

InnerMe
on 10/16/12 2:48 pm
Today at work my supervisor was getting together an order for some t shirts that are being ordered for everyone in my department. They do things like this from time to time so she was checking with everyone that they wanted the same size they got for the last order about 2 months ago. She caught up with me (and a few others) right at shift change when our work area was full of people from day and evening shift and asked "Heather do you want an XL again?" I thought for just a minute and said "No, I think I need a medium now." (A year ago it was an XXXL) There was a WOOHOO from one corner, I can't be sure who started it. Then everyone started to clap and cheer. It was soooo sweet! I feel very lucky to have such great support from the people at work as well as at home, I'm sure this journey would be much more difficult without them. I just had to share, it was a really cool and unexpected moment.
 Heather

54 lbs lost pre-op, VSG 3/16/12   
christinahelena
on 10/16/12 5:13 pm - CA
 Wow, almost at goal and I see how far you have come. congratulatiosn for your success, and that is so cool how proud they are of you. What a wonderful moment! 
ParisGirl
on 10/16/12 10:29 pm
VSG on 04/25/13
That is awesome!  I always dread the free t-shirt at work every year.  Even the biggest size never fit.
So psyched for you!!!!

Alexis K.
on 10/17/12 2:24 am
VSG on 07/30/12
What a touching story! That is an amazing group of coworkers!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 65 views