my 6th day post op...

Aaustin89
on 10/22/12 2:01 am - Grand prairie, TX
Ok started liquid diet.. sept 25th on october 16 I had lost a total of 21 pounds... I had to be on liquids for three whole weeks ... yikes.. of course I cheated a bit... I ate some cheese lol... well then day of surgery It went great only took an hr n a half... then i was pretty much doped up the rest of the day.. NEXT DAY in hospital i got up and went walking every hr for 10 mins around the halls.. i kept dry heaving though... i always get nauseated easily... they had me sippin on liquids.. i left that night.. WED morning.. I tried drinking on water and crystal light a bottle of water lasted me a whole. Day.. i was feeling adventerous I walked around the block... twice... next day didnt do soo well on walking but better on drinking.. i have been having liquid bowels.. yay.. just playing... i didnt think i would have a bm for a while... then yesterday Sun i had a small slushe from sonic boy did that clear me out lol... any who I go to my dr on wed to get the staples out and to see how much i have lost... and thats that...
Most Active