My 2 Month NSV

OneHotMomma-Caryn
on 11/18/12 4:46 am

I had my surgery on 9/12/2012 and that was the best day of my life.  I started this journey weighing 257 lbs and now weigh 208 lbs.  On 9/12, I  wore size 22/24 blouse and pants.  My sister and I went clothes shopping yesterday because ALL of my old clothes are entirely too big.  My sister "my fashion consultant" was picking out the clothes that I should purchase because she states that I always try to hide myself in big clothes.  She handed me a size 16 pants and 14/16 shirts, looked at her like she was crazy.  I cried in the fitting room when I realized that I had room in the size 16 pants so she went and picked up size 14 pants and they fit.  I also had room in the size 14/16 shirt but  tried on a size 12 and realized that I wear size 12 blouse and size 14 pants.  I must say that I walked out the store with 3 outfits yesterday. 

My niece whom is 7 years old was in the fitting room with me while her mother was picking out different outfits for me to try on.  At one point I Iook at my niece and said "Do you know Aunt Caryn loss 49lbs!!"  She said hummm how much is 49 and OMG Aunt Caryn that is a lot.  I laughed at how excited I was that I had to tell this to a 7 year old.  I did let the Sales Associate know....you know I loss 49lbs with the biggest smile on my face!!  The Sales Associate was helping us pick out the last outfit and asked me if I wanted a turtleneck to put under a cardigan.  I told her NO...I loss 49 lbs and refuse to hide my new neckline!! 

To have loss 49lbs this fast with my perfect food intake and daily exercise at the gym I am so happy I could scream from the top of my lungs.  My wedding ring spins around my finger, I have a  neck, my shoulders are dropping, my face is skinny, my old clothes are just sagging, I will need new bras soon "thank God I am losing my boobs!!", I'm finally seeing an hourglass figure that I've been hiding for 23 years.

This is the best 2 months ever!! I remember the day after surgery I THANKED my surgeon for saving my life!! I meant it then and even more now.  My regular blood pressure is around 116/65 now.  Aaahhh I am loving my life! I am loving my sleeve!!

Sorry for being long winded I am just happier than a pig in S@@t.

Caryn

SW: 257 LBS    CW: 205 LBS   GW: 140 LBS    

Spencerella
on 11/18/12 5:56 am - Calgary, Alberta, Canada
VSG on 10/15/12

What a beautiful NSV. Thanks for sharing. 

LINDA                 

Ht: 5'2" |  HW 225, BMI 41.2  |  CW 115, BMI 21.0

Julia HasHerLifeNow
on 11/18/12 6:22 am
VSG on 10/09/12
Excellent! You have got this perfectly! Keep at it!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com 5ft0; highest weight 222; surgery weight 208; current weight 120

Christine Heusinger
on 11/18/12 7:43 am - GA

Your post is SO ENCOURAGING to us "pre-surgery" people!!!

Surgery: Thursday,  December 6 at Wellstar Kennestone in Marietta, GA

HW (July): 243      3 days before surgery:  235   Current: 166

(I can't figure out how to control this ticker)        

Edelge
on 11/18/12 11:06 am
VSG on 04/02/13

What an amazing story!  Thank you for sharing!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 101 views