Having to reschedule

Bella_Fein
on 2/5/13 12:45 pm - TX
VSG on 02/18/13

This seriously sucks! I don't have a ton of money. I have a disabled husband, 4 children, and 2 dogs. My husband was hurt at work and became permanently disabled. The money we had was used trying to survive while I tried to find work after being a stay at home for some time, in a awful economy.

I'm not searching for sympathy just trying to give a back story, knowing that I will get questions. 

Sooooo, with that being said I was supposed to have the money available the 1st of February. The finances didn't come through. I will have it, but it is going to be a few more weeks. I'm probably looking at a March date now. I spent my day trying to come up with something, but nothing would work. So after some tears, I accepted that I will be rescheduling. I know 2 weeks is nothing, but I already rescheduled once. 

Woe is me, boohoo and all that jazz.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

gorditabonita
on 2/5/13 12:50 pm - Springfield, VA
VSG on 01/23/13 with

You'll get there.....stay positive and you will be sleeved before you know it. A month goes by fast. My date was postponed too because of pre-op requirements, so I get it.

HW - 287 (12/2007); GW - 165; CW - 164....proudly wearing a size 8!On my journey from LapBand to VSG.....LapBand on 12/19/07, LapBand removal on 8/8/12 and sleeve on1/23/13! Consider joining me at Band2Sleeve!( http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/Band2Sleeve/)  Friend me on MyFitnessPal too! I'm gorditabonita74.

PacificGirl
on 2/5/13 2:26 pm
It's worth the time, sacrifice & effort, no matter what curveballs life throws at us. Hang in there!
Bella_Fein
on 2/5/13 8:24 pm - TX
VSG on 02/18/13

Thank you both. I know there are plenty of people on here that had to fight much harder than I did to even get approved. This too shall pass and it will be here in no time. It seems like the only thing in life that ever holds me back lately is money. Again I will have the money, I just have to work on some patience.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 93 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 316 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 363 views