Back to work NSV!

laDeelila
on 2/9/13 2:30 am - NJ

Hey all!

I am about five weeks out and lost a total of 19lbs since surgery and a total of 41lbs since my highest weight which was only a couple months ago. I had a bit of a stall last week, only losing about a half a pound. Most likely due to the evil monthly lady business. I'll probably be a stair step loser which is ok with me as long as it comes off!

My first NSV was getting ready for my first day back to work! I wear scrubs and about a year ago we were required to get uniformed scrubs. I bought a few then, but i grew out of them real fast. I bought big girl scrubs and have been wearing them up until surgery (tightly I might add).

I put them on and BAM! They dropped straight to the floor! I was shocked! Then went back in my old stash. Tried those *****es on and I was yet again surprised that they fit with plenty of room to spare! I had to tighten the draw stings. Still a little too baggy, but I'll have to sport the MCHammer scrubs until they fall off so I can head out to get new sizes.

It's wild to not notice or think you can't see any change until one specific little moment and the "oh ****" factor kicks in. Then all your hard work is rewarded and all the challenges are thought as well worth it! IT FEELS FLIPPIN AWESOME!

I look good and feel even better!

'Deneen

Excited and thankful to be on this rollercoaster of a journey!

shutterfly
on 2/9/13 2:34 am - vancouver, Canada
I love this post. Great nsv!!! Congrats!
laDeelila
on 2/9/13 2:54 am - NJ

Thanks so much!!

Keith L.
on 2/9/13 4:08 am - Navarre, FL
VSG on 09/28/12

Very nice!

VSG: 9/28/2012 - Dr. Sergio Verboonen  My Food/Recipe Blog - MyBigFatFoodie.com

?My Fitness Pal Profile ?View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

SuzyNZ
on 2/9/13 4:48 am
VSG on 09/17/12
Keep a pair of your biggest scrubs! I still get a kick out of putting on my biggest dress work pants and feeling like Bobo The Clown in them. It's a great reality check when Im having a fat day!...lol

Suzy wink (Age: 41, Height: 6'1,  SW: 169.4kg/372lb.  CW: 80.5kg/177lb.  Total lost: 88.9kg/195lbs)

pineview01
on 2/9/13 5:33 am - Davison, MI

Congratulations!  I had to lose 50 pounds before I dropped the first size.  When I got to band.  That was depressing.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Living4MyBabySon
on 2/9/13 6:32 am - CA
VSG on 12/17/12
Lol. Thanks for the laugh. That's flip pin awesome. And you know what Mc hammer always said, to legit to quit! !!!Hay Hay! Feels good don't it???Keep rock in your sleeve. P.s. Mc Hammer concert was the very first concert I went to....Good Times : )

laDeelila
on 2/11/13 1:50 pm - NJ

Hhahahaha! Nice! I'm not going to lie, I busted out some MC Hammer moves when I was younger! Sportin my Z Caverichis and scrunchie socks.  My first concert was New Kids on the Block!  Oh the 90's LOL

karismommy231
on 2/9/13 8:25 am
VSG on 11/05/12
I wear scrubs and had this same nsv with my "fat" scrubs!! Broke out my skinny scrubs and now those are starting to get baggy!!! I'm waiting till they fall off then I'm so going shopping for a whoke new set of scrubs (weeks worth). I'm also going to break down and buy a white lab jacket to sport my sexy new self around in!

HW: 235, SW: 227, CW: 152.0, 83 lbs lost since 10/22/12 --Fear less, hope more, eat less, chew more, whine less, breathe more, talk less, say more, hate less, love more, and good things will be yours.

laDeelila
on 2/11/13 1:52 pm - NJ

Nice! Get the cute form fitting scrubs!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 61 views