happy to have been pmsing!

artmaker
on 3/1/13 3:49 am
VSG on 12/20/12 with
I could not figure out for the life of me as to why i only lost a pound this week! I was so upset with myself this morning! As i looked over my log and calendar i notice one scheduled event for this weekend... My period!
This explains why i was so moody this week, i felt fat (i mean, I AM fat, but you know that gross bloated feeling), and why my carb count was higher than usual per day (in the 30s). I had totally forgotten about aunt flo!

I was really upset about my one pound, cause I've been doing well, but now that I'm over 2 months out i see the trend on my calendar; only 1-2 lbs loss when I'm nice and bloated.

Anyway, just wanted to share in case anyone out there is as forgetful as me... It could just bee that time of the month!

"Only the noble of heart are called to difficulty"

-Soren Kierkegaard

(deactivated member)
on 3/1/13 6:52 am - Greater Austin Area
VSG on 02/03/12

Haha! Yeah I get it and I think a lot of us do! Weight loss is pretty hard to do during our periods for most of us (although one lady said she lost more during her time of the month!) I never weighed myself during my TOM lol

SuzyNZ
on 3/1/13 7:44 am
VSG on 09/17/12

I always go up the week before mine.  Normally 2-3lbs.  It comes off again though, so no big drama. :)

Suzy wink (Age: 41, Height: 6'1,  SW: 169.4kg/372lb.  CW: 80.5kg/177lb.  Total lost: 88.9kg/195lbs)

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 90 views