Apple Shape - Not loosing inches in Waist-- just me whining!

hollirrose
on 3/28/13 12:46 pm
VSG on 04/21/12
I think I have some before photos in my profile. Over 300 lbs to start and deff apple shape. There is an after there too at a size 10...less appleish looking. I am now wearing a 4 (142 lbs. 5'7) and you really cant tell I am an apple any longer. I will have to post another photo soon. I know when I started out it was awesome to see people who had the same body shape as me. Damn tall..hour glass women have it all! Hang in there..you will end up rockin' some skinny jeans. We have the best legs, ya know!
ADJ70
on 3/28/13 3:16 pm
VSG on 12/20/12

I know exactly what you are talking about, because the same thing Is happening to me. The old crabby guy across the street from me keeps telling me that I need to buy some new pants because i Am starting to look like a bum.  lol.  the thing is, my stomach hasnt shrunk much, but my legs and rear end have.  so i asked my surgeon about it on Tuesday.  He said something like boot camp would really start to burn the tummy away.  Its sure worth giving It a try.

Good Luck and keep me posted.  You had your surgery a couple of weeks before me.  :)

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 82 views