12 Month after

MONI0919
on 4/25/13 10:03 pm - Bayonne, NJ
VSG on 04/25/12 with

Hello, Im not posting much, but im alive,  i feel great, i was 246  now im  150,  im walking, and not feeling tired anymore,  eating well,   and drinking lot of water, at least, least, 8 glasses a day  if you can drink more do it nothing wrong with that, just posting  letting you know that this is  the best thing i had done for my health this surgery and now the walking  on the park, yes  putting my tax money in use,  if I had been paying taxes for this long  is time to use the park LOL,  what i said to my self is, let me take the fat girl to walk on the park,  and anytime i feel like giving up  i talk to my self, comeon girl is just feel step more, my heart beat hard and i think im alive,  now i can do it and my feet can take the pressure, is time to  take the  skiny girl out summer is almost here   yeaaaaah,

I maybe going over seas for a adominosplastic , i do not have a lot of skin hanging but i do have that belly i hate this belly   im walking and giving my self one more year if is not gone by them  it will be out next year and that grease will go to my sitting areaq LOL

yeas  I will ask the doctor to put that grease in a good plase to use as a sitting pillow,

bye now, take good care of your body don't ever go back, don't over eat, 

AmberK
on 4/26/13 12:26 am
VSG on 03/07/12 with

You have done very well and I'm glad you have energy! It sure is an amazing feeling to have that energy back! 

VSG 3/07/12     HW:260   SW: 249   CW:164  

Miss150
on 4/26/13 4:19 am
Sounds like your "thin girl" is enjoying her life. Good for you! Own that park! Congratulations. Your pictures are lovely. Smiles your way.

goal!!! August 20, 2013   age: 59  High weight: 345 (June, 2011)  Consult weight: 293 (June, 2012)  Pre-Op: 253 (Nov., 2012) Surgery weight: 235 (Dec. 12, 2012) Current weight: 145

TOTAL POUNDS LOST- 200 (110 pounds lost before surgery, 90 pounds lost Post Op.diabetes in remission-blood pressure normal-cholesterol and triglyceride levels normal!  BMI from 55.6  supermorbidly obese to 23.6  normal!!!!  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 270 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 329 views