Graduation

Miss150
on 5/2/13 4:25 am
I'm rethinking my definition of graduation. I guess I've been a teacher so very long that I accepted the conventional meaning of the word which is- to graduate is to complete something- to be done- finished with a course of study or activity. WLS gets me thinking maybe I'm looking at it backackwards NOT-when I loose all my weight, I'm finished or done with the issue, but rather- when I have lost my weight and am at goal, I have GRADUATED TO A NEW LEVEL. To graduate, then, means to MOVE UP! Move up to greater things, opportunities, and responsibilities in life. It will do me no good to put in all this hard work I've been doing, only to touch the finish line and go back to the lower level of existence I practiced before. To graduate means to move on- grow up. Graduate.

goal!!! August 20, 2013   age: 59  High weight: 345 (June, 2011)  Consult weight: 293 (June, 2012)  Pre-Op: 253 (Nov., 2012) Surgery weight: 235 (Dec. 12, 2012) Current weight: 145

TOTAL POUNDS LOST- 200 (110 pounds lost before surgery, 90 pounds lost Post Op.diabetes in remission-blood pressure normal-cholesterol and triglyceride levels normal!  BMI from 55.6  supermorbidly obese to 23.6  normal!!!!  

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 99 views