In the hospital, just had my revision surgery

chunkymonkey1991
on 5/3/13 9:13 am
So I had my surgery about 6 hours ago. Glad that arts over! I h
Was in a bit of pain when I work up, mostly gas pain and soreness, but not
W I have my pain meld button and im doing better. I have a drain and a catheter and won't be walking til tomorrow I think. I'm so tired and keep drifting to sleep.

I had my sleeve fixed and the doc said that it stretched so much that he removed about half of what he does in a regular VSG surgery. They're still not durenehynit stretched so much, but I'm glad to have a fresh Starr and move forward.

I get released mid Sunday and helpfully then drain is out by then. I weighed 238 this morning and I'm really anxious to get below 200! Wish me luck! Imngunna go fall asleep now
Please visit my blog at chunkymonkey6491.blogspot.com  

Lisawithboys
on 5/3/13 9:34 am

Hope recovery goes well. Best wishes:)

(deactivated member)
on 5/3/13 10:00 am

Congrats on a successful surgery and prayers for a speedy recovery.

tigerbelle
on 5/3/13 12:16 pm - LA
VSG on 05/06/13
On May 3, 2013 at 5:00 PM Pacific Time, gwen6971 wrote:

Congrats on a successful surgery and prayers for a speedy recovery.

ditto

Valsdetermined2lose
on 5/5/13 1:01 am
Congrats on your surgery!
 HW-267-SW-253-CW-167 I LOVE MY SLEEVE!!!

Carmelita
on 5/5/13 1:28 am - Four Corners, NM
chunkymonkey1991
on 5/5/13 1:33 am
I think I said that they believe that the stretching was at least in part due to surgeon error. My surgeon name is on my profile, I don't really want to **** talk him, I more focused on just fixing myself. I'm hoping nothing stretches this time- eager to get back on track.

I've been reading this forum for years so I've read a lot of good stuff. I'm trying to drink the 2 required protein shakes before I can be discharged. I'm ready to heal and start working towards wonderland- I'm 240 now ( or I was before surgery).
Please visit my blog at chunkymonkey6491.blogspot.com  

Most Active