bummed out today

mickeymantle
on 6/24/13 1:38 am - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

I was suppose to be in surgery as we speak but when I seen my surgeon last Thursday he seen a small skin infection an delayed my surgery for a few weeks till it heals , I was half way thru the pre op diet now I have to start again , I want to get this over with so I can stop worrying and start losing even faster I want to buy a non plus size winter coat this fall

175 lb  lost,412 hw 336sw,241 cw surgery July 22 2013,surgeon Dr Colin MacColl,

Jackie T.
on 6/24/13 1:44 am - KS
VSG on 12/19/12

I am sorry for your delay but it will be worth it in the long run.  You don't want to deal with an infection during your healing process.

Do yourself a big favor and don't start eating a lot of carbs again.  Going through the withdrawals was hard enough the first time.  Start your eating healthy now, just not as restrictive.

You will be on the loser's bench before you know it!

Highest Weight: 285 SW: 264.6 CW:163.1   Surgeon's GW: 189  PCP's GW: 165-170  

My GW:  154   MFP:  jteaford                  

lnettles1963
on 6/24/13 1:45 am
VSG on 07/12/13

Looks like you are already losing and doing a great job!! Hopefully this will pass quickly and you will be able to reschedule.

Sending positive thoughts your way!!!!

mickeymantle
on 6/24/13 1:58 am - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

I seen the doctor last Thursday and will again this Thursday to check the infection , he is on vacation the first 2 weeks of July ( was suppose to be the whole month but he changed his plans) he had me see the anesthetist and do all the pre-op which he said was good only for 30 days so I guess he plans to get me in there around the 3 rd week in July  assuming this little infection is cleared up , he lanced it last week and put me on antibiotics so all should  be good  everything is for a reason I guess  

175 lb  lost,412 hw 336sw,241 cw surgery July 22 2013,surgeon Dr Colin MacColl,

lnettles1963
on 6/24/13 7:33 am
VSG on 07/12/13

I am having surgery on July 12th, so you could be right there with me. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 82 views