It just got REAL!

Jennifer L.
on 7/8/13 7:54 am - Dayton, OH
VSG on 07/10/13 with

I pulled out my suitcase to pack and returned the call to my driver from the airport... while on that call and looking at my suitcase I realized...

IT JUST GOT REAL!

SOO many years of waiting, wanting... and now its real. I have some work to finish up for the next few days, but I have the major stuff finished... and tomorrow morning I will be on my way! (actually, in 12 hours I will be on my way). 

I tend to try to play it off cool... I don't allow myself too much excitement. However, my face is red and my palms are sweaty so it is hard to play it off too cool. I can't believe it! Also, I have never been to Mexico before, so thats exciting too... haha

HW: 275 SW: 265 CW: 200 GW: 135 Month 1: -25 Month 5: -65lbs total
On the fence about self-pay options and if Mexico is the right choice (or scared of that option)? Let my experience (first time ever in Mexico) be your guide. Don't let fear hold you back!

Instagram

"You make me new, you are making me new" Gungor

defygravity
on 7/8/13 8:08 am - NE
VSG on 07/10/13

Yay!!  I had my preop physical with my PCP today... the last thing I had to do.  Now we wait.  July 10th seemed so far away when I scheduled it and now in less than 2 days we will be on the next leg of our journey!  Good luck to you!!!

BTW, I love the Instagram diary idea, I may have to steal it.

~ Colleen                                       Instagram

"It is our choices... far more than our abilities that determine who we are."         

HW 232; SW 223; 1stGW 199;  2ndGW 170  

Jennifer L.
on 7/8/13 8:14 am - Dayton, OH
VSG on 07/10/13 with

We will be on the other side before you know it!!! I was thinking the same thing... the time has both flown by yet stood still. lol Not sure how that works, but it did!

And thank you! I like that I have an idea for someone to steal. When you create your profile, follow me and I will follow you!

On the fence about self-pay options and if Mexico is the right choice (or scared of that option)? Let my experience (first time ever in Mexico) be your guide. Don't let fear hold you back!

Instagram

claimmaster
on 7/8/13 8:15 am - OK
VSG on 07/05/13

I was so calm before the surgery.  I never even knew they were knocking me out.  I send all my best wishes that you have as easy a time as I did.

Jane

Starting weight: 320       Goal weight: 145      Surgery Weight: 298      Current weight: 215         Check out my blog at www.thebariatricvegan.com

Weight loss month 1-22  2-13  3-12  4-16  5-4  6-0  7-7  8-6

Jennifer L.
on 7/8/13 8:24 am - Dayton, OH
VSG on 07/10/13 with

Thank you!

Instagram

Islandertra
on 7/8/13 9:16 am - Courtenay, Canada
VSG on 05/15/13

Wishing you warm and happy thoughts !! See you on the loosers bench . laugh

Today is the first day of the rest of my life and I am not going to waste it !!!  Tracy

Jennifer L.
on 7/8/13 9:24 am - Dayton, OH
VSG on 07/10/13 with

Thank you!!! I can't wait!

Instagram

Daisys4me
on 7/8/13 9:38 am
VSG on 06/25/13

Good luck!  You are going to do great!

Shellie

Jennifer L.
on 7/8/13 10:03 am - Dayton, OH
VSG on 07/10/13 with

Thank you!!

Instagram

Imakitekat
on 7/8/13 11:58 am - ID
VSG on 09/23/13

Jennifer,

wish you all the happiness and positive energy and prayers for your surgery and new life on the losers bench!  No luck needed!

Smiles:),

Lisa

Most Active