Help me pick out a dress!!!! Pretty please with a cherry on top

Spencerella
on 1/10/14 4:48 am - Calgary, Alberta, Canada
VSG on 10/15/12

It's so interesting you should say that because it's what I think about you too. Now that's not to say you can't fully rock out 'siren' - and you proved that at Conference costume party - but it was the less obvious choice of kick ass jeans and boots at the Fashion Show that told me more about you. And impressed me more.

So you're free to portray either message.  New Orleans will be full of fancy dresses, so you can do that with ease, or go the 'ever so slightly off the beaten track, unexpected but totally at ease with my natural sexiness' look.

Style is the message we send without saying a word. Such a great dilemma to have, Gurl!!

LINDA                 

Ht: 5'2" |  HW 225, BMI 41.2  |  CW 115, BMI 21.0

ravenbrown
on 1/10/14 4:59 am - TX
VSG on 10/08/12

Aww thank you so much for saying that.  Cute jeans, top & boots is my go to look so that outfit is the "real me" outfit :)  Love you, lady!

Shagdoll
on 1/10/14 2:28 am

Damn gurl, if anyone can rock any of those dresses, it's you!!!!

I also like the one your hubby likes. 

You would look amazing in red too because of your skin coloring ...it's the right shade of red for you.  Plus, your piercing blue eyes would stand out even more.  Damn.  The folding material around the bust will add cleavage.  Watch out SEXY!!!!!!

A Herve Leger is for rent?  Holy Hell ... those are rockin' dresses.  I've tried on knock-off types when I was thinner and they are very flattering, even with the stripes.  The material is a little thick and not that stretchy so they keep everything nice and tight.  The black with a touch of charcoal is beautiful!!!

In my honest opinion, I am not a fan of cut-outs until the dress had the cut-outs on the high back.  Would look great with your hair up ... whooo. 

You better let us know which 2 you rent because I know you will rent 2 not 1!!!!

I wasn't much help, was I?

Jenn  

WWBD?  

ravenbrown
on 1/10/14 2:36 am - TX
VSG on 10/08/12

It is my red, right?!  I think Mac's Russian Red is the same color.  I love that you know me so well.  OF COURSE, I'm going to end up renting two.  I think I'm set on renting number one, now it's just a matter of choosing the second.  Ugh!  They all have such great points.

Love the point about the folded material in the bust.  I need all the help I can get in that area :)

Shagdoll
on 1/10/14 2:42 am

YES!!!  It's your red!!!!  Not sure you are a Madonna fan or even care of this little known fact but it was Madonna who kinda put MAC on the map 22 + years ago.  She wore MAC's Russian Red matte lipstick in her "Vogue" video (not that anyone could tell since the video was in black & white).  When I was working for Nordstrom, I remember when the "MAC counter" was the size of a thimble and look how huge that cosmetic line is now with it's own free standing MAC boutiques.  Not to say that Madonna promoted MAC but that's when I first checked out that cosmetic line.  GET IT!!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

ravenbrown
on 1/10/14 2:44 am - TX
VSG on 10/08/12

I wore Russian Red for my wedding :)  It's the PERFECT red, and I knew Madonna popularized it.  I love Madonna from that time period :)  I love you!

danixbanani
on 1/10/14 3:36 am - NY
VSG on 10/12/12 with

Rent #1 and the red dress ;)  sexy lady!!

band to sleeve revision and loving life!

You do you, and I'll do me

ravenbrown
on 1/10/14 4:39 am - TX
VSG on 10/08/12

Hahaha.  Thanks!

Bufflehead
on 1/10/14 2:30 am - TN
VSG on 06/19/13

My favorite is no. 1.

ravenbrown
on 1/10/14 2:33 am - TX
VSG on 10/08/12