Mexico

Bearz
on 1/21/14 4:22 am
so I have been home from Mexico for 2 days and my trip was very good Mexico was cleaning the hospital they have moles they have eating joints so we have like McDonalds and subway Denny's very nice professional doctors nurses they speak English some of them don't have most of them do they are very very good doctors from the time I got there to the time I left I saw a doctor every day I have a copy of my league test very clean veryprofessional and I would recommend Mexico to anyone that would like to have the surgery except one thing fly first class on your way home that's the only thing I recommend because quarters are very tight on a airplane but everything's fine I'm doing good I don't have no hurt I have not taken my medication as far as for pain but for everything else um they're very thorough
claimmaster
on 1/21/14 4:53 am - OK
VSG on 07/05/13

I had your surgeon as well, and loved my trip to Mexico.  I highly recommend them.  Now this forum is very helpful for quesitons and support.  I come here several times a day!

Jane

Starting weight: 320       Goal weight: 145      Surgery Weight: 298      Current weight: 215         Check out my blog at www.thebariatricvegan.com

Weight loss month 1-22  2-13  3-12  4-16  5-4  6-0  7-7  8-6

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 66 views