Gym membership

Tiffanybeal
on 1/31/14 9:17 pm - OH
VSG on 12/30/13

I got cleared start exercising on Monday. I went to Zumba that night and on we'd I got a gym membership I have went everyday since. I go back to work on Monday and I hope to be able to keep up going at least 3 times a week with Zumba 2 days a week. The gym I got the membership to is open later so I can go after my husband and kids go to bed so I don't miss out on family time with them after work. My husband goes to work at 3am so he goes to bed about 830 and if I go to the gym right after work I don't get much time with him. I think deciding on a place open later will really help me stick with it because that is what always bothered me in the past not getting my family time in. Sorry for the rant I am just really excited about my life change at this point. The scale doesn't move super fast but it is going down and that wasn't happening at all before the sleeve. 

FindingMyWeigh
on 1/31/14 11:15 pm, edited 1/31/14 11:15 pm
VSG on 10/30/13

Most people aren't cleared for full activities until 6 weeks out due to the internal stitching still healing. I  know you got cleared for exercising but did it include resistance and torso? 

Tiffanybeal
on 1/31/14 11:47 pm - OH
VSG on 12/30/13

No he told me I could do whatever just if I fell uncomfrtable to back off and to not do weights right now 

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 78 views