NSV and lower stomach question

Tiffanybeal
on 2/14/14 11:45 am - OH
VSG on 12/30/13

First let me tell you about my NSV today I went to the gym and I was walking on the treadmill and I was doing an exercise that a friend recommended to me last year before I even considered surgery. Anyways when I did it last year I wore shorts and at tshirt and I was drenched in sweat after. Well today I had yoga pants ,t shirt and a hoodie and sweated just a little and it was so much easier then it had ever been before. I know it is silly but I loved it .

ok now to my question I wanted to find out how many women had the lower stomach hanging stomach and as you lost weight did it help? I noticed mine is shrinking a little but still pretty big. I have always had to wear a little bigger pants for them to fit in the lower stomach I needed them bigger then they are too big in the legs. Just hoping one day that will change. 

(deactivated member)
on 2/14/14 12:17 pm

I have a little, and I wear spanx to help.  I am in a size 6 pants now, but feel like I still look bigger naked because of my stomach.  I know its extra skin, but I would probably need some plastics in the future.  I have read that it takes about a year after weight loss for your skin to bounce back to its new "normal".  So I'll wait and see.

Tiffanybeal
on 2/14/14 12:20 pm - OH
VSG on 12/30/13

Ok thank you. No matter what it I smaller then it was :)

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 76 views