hello

Moniachelle
on 3/18/14 6:53 am
VSG on 05/22/12

Hello Loves! 

It has been a long while since I have posted. but I am back! WOWZZERS  this has been a journey to say the least. I am grateful and thankful for all the great advice and the many blessings. Not everyday has not been easy there have been emotional roller coasters along the way.and Many lessons learned!!! at 20 months I really know how important your vitimins are and water and protein. Don't get it twisted  this is a permanant way of life not at all a quick fix. I know you hear this alot , belieive you me it is gospel!  well to recap I went from a hefty 289 10 160,  pants 22 plus size petite LOL really but yes a petite I am short. now a 10/12 junior WOO HOO!  dress size 22 to a 10  size 9 wide now  shoe t 8 medium, and yeeeesss honey the twins went from 40DD to 36 C Hallelu!!! LOL   I  have 15 lbs to go til I hit goal!!!!!  I know I will acheive this goal I have 3 months i will make it!!!!!!! Yes I know it seems extereme but hey we had 3/4 of our stomachs removed thats extreme! all kidding aside this is something I must do for me! I have posted pics in my gallery! 

blessings my Loves

jlianc
on 3/18/14 7:01 am

Amazing and inspirational!  You look fantastic.

sleevemama
on 3/18/14 7:45 am
VSG on 04/30/13

You look great! And your lucky you held on to some of your twins, I went down from a C to A's! I am a shorty too have to get petites all the time. Your definitely going to get to goal, update us with new pics then too, it's very inspiring.

HW:266 SW:229 GW:140 CW:140  Maintenance 11/6/13

Moniachelle
on 3/18/14 11:56 am
VSG on 05/22/12

Thank you  it's anyways wOnderful when there are like mines  on the same mission. I will post again.

Shagdoll
on 3/19/14 1:45 am

I'm so happy to see you post!  It's been a long time.  You look amazing my friend!  Congrats on your success.  Only 15 pounds to go, get it gurl.  You've got this!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 44 views