it's getting close

mswatts
on 4/13/14 8:34 am

Hi everyone I'm new to the forum but I love the stories and feedback everyone gives here I will began my new lifestyle April 17th and im so excited and yet nervous about this whole ordeal I feel as if this is my last resort and if this doesn't help me I'm going to be fat for life I have this mind set on giving this my all im ready to participate in living again doing all the things I wanna do and more I know this surgery isn't magic just a extra push to get me started im ready to lose this extra 125lbs and be a healthier me.

boymom2007
on 4/13/14 10:31 am

YAY! My surgery is scheduled for April 18th!! I'm very excited too! I'm finally ready to give in and let go of this hold that my weight has over me. I keep thinking, "Never will there be another summer when I sweat my butt off because I refuse to wear shorts. Never again will I avoid exercising, or riding my bike because I don't want to be the fat girl on the bike. Never again will I allow myself to binge on vacation and spend the next month hating myself." and many more Nevers! Good Luck!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers  

boymom2007
on 4/13/14 10:31 am

YAY! My surgery is scheduled for April 18th!! I'm very excited too! I'm finally ready to give in and let go of this hold that my weight has over me. I keep thinking, "Never will there be another summer when I sweat my butt off because I refuse to wear shorts. Never again will I avoid exercising, or riding my bike because I don't want to be the fat girl on the bike. Never again will I allow myself to binge on vacation and spend the next month hating myself." and many more Nevers! Good Luck!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers  

mswatts
on 4/13/14 10:48 am

Thanks for the support I feel the same way and dont forget the most never of all nevers  sitting at the pool fully clothed only thing in the water is your feet or under the umbrella with a cold drink and a book

mswatts
on 4/13/14 10:50 am

Good luck on your journey im rooting for both of us

Tina M.
on 4/13/14 1:14 pm - NJ
VSG on 04/30/14

Good Luck!

My new life began on April 30th, 2014!  

Start of Pre-Op Diet Weight: 282     Surgery Weight: 268     

Tina M.
on 4/13/14 1:14 pm - NJ
VSG on 04/30/14

Congrats! I will be sleeved on April 30th. I'm starting my liquid diet this Wednesday! I love this forum. There is a wealth of support and information available. This surgery is the first step to a healthier life for all of us! See you on the loser's bench! 

mswatts
on 4/13/14 1:30 pm

Thank you and good luck as well I dont start my liquid diet until tomorrow just 3days before surgery not fund of the protein drink but I know I have to I bought a protein powder with no flavoring and really no smell tried it in some crystal light and it was quite awesome until I let it set for a bit so good luck on the liquids as well

Tina M.
on 4/13/14 1:43 pm - NJ
VSG on 04/30/14

Thank you so much! I'm not fond of the protein drinks either. However, I tried Isopure & it isn't too bad. It's more of a juice texture... I don't like that "milky" texture. I will try the flavorless powder with the Crystal Light too. 

jbird70
on 4/13/14 10:58 pm - GA
VSG on 04/10/14

Good Luck!!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 61 views