Update

motherof5
on 6/4/14 8:10 am

Hello everyone

So, yesterday I was talking to my hubby and decided to call my case manager to harass her. I called her to check on my status because it just way too quiet. It's a good thing I did too. I found out that the NP from the bariatric program never called her to give her the results from H Pylori test, which was negative WOOT! She said that she was waiting for her to contact her. I mean, I am trusting this woman to send this message over. The NP knew since the 20th. She sent it to my PC with no problems. My case manager faxed it off to the insurance yesterday, thank goodness.

I called my case manager today to ask about the consecutive days thing after checking my PC records. I do remember missing a day in November because of the snow here in OH. I went twice in December to make up for it. I am praying and I do mean praying that they will be okay with it. I did see a NUT on November 18th though. She did mention that the insurance will pick everything in my file apart. I had to do 9 months of weight management with my PC. It would be a shame to have to go through that again.

UGH! At least I know that my paperwork was submitted. Now the wait really begins.

Thanks for listening

Monique

HW: 333  CW:286  GW:175

JUST STRIVING TO TAKE CONTROL!

pineview01
on 6/4/14 8:18 am - Davison, MI

Doesn't it irritate?  I had the same issue when getting my band.  I would wait patiently for those to do things for me just to find out it didn't happen.  My DD had a heads up so she would call and fallow up.  When I went thru it with the sleeve, I was a major pain in their butts following up.  I would make and appointment and go in in person so they would do it while I sat there.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

motherof5
on 6/4/14 8:34 am

Yes, we basically have to hold their hands. My case manager said at least 30 days to here something. Hopefully I will hear something before then and go from there.

Monique

Tlove6
on 6/4/14 9:30 am

Same kind of thing happened to me TWICE! 

Im finally approved, that only took days to happen versus weeks, hopefully you will get a quick response from insurance!

Good luck!

HW: 283; SW: 269; pre-op: -12, M1: -16.2; M2: -10.6; M3: -13.3; M4: -8.2; M5: -8.9; M6: -8.5

trinoc
on 6/4/14 9:33 am - TN
VSG on 01/14/14

Hoping for a quick approval!!!

Tricia

M1 -26, M2 -14, M3 -14, M4 -12, M5 -12, M6 -11, M7 -10, M8 -12, M9 -5, Goal Reached 9 months and 14 days

motherof5
on 6/4/14 11:37 pm

Thanks for the support guys! I definitely update once I get my call and God Willing it will be a good one.

Monique

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 60 views