Meltdown

Allison L.
on 8/1/14 1:32 am - Berkeley, CA

So on the day I hit Onederland, I also hit the roof. We went to one of my favorite beer gardens (Telegraph, for Bay Area locals), where there were people happily eating, drinking beer and smoking. I can do very little of the first and none of the other two. I almost started crying right there. I don't want to give up going to one of my favorite places, but by the same token it was killing me. The nice thing is that one of the guys who runs the place was totally sweet and caring and and asked how my recovery was going. Tougher than I'd thought, apparently!

trinoc
on 8/1/14 1:53 am - TN
VSG on 01/14/14

Yeah - baseball games do that to me.  I totally get it.  Hugs.

Tricia

M1 -26, M2 -14, M3 -14, M4 -12, M5 -12, M6 -11, M7 -10, M8 -12, M9 -5, Goal Reached 9 months and 14 days

LenaMc
on 8/1/14 7:40 am
VSG on 06/25/14

Congrats on being in Onederland! I'm sorry. It can be tough right now. I have the same remorse about enjoying favorite places, but keep reminding yourself - you'll be able to enjoy it all again someday. 

I still have those bummer days so I avoid places I loved before just for now. We're still "new" at this. Just think of how amazing you look now! 

Allison L.
on 8/1/14 7:55 am - Berkeley, CA

Thanks! It's so good to talk to someone who understands! :)

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 95 views